- Distance: 56 Km boat trip of approx. 150 minutes.
- Depth: 5 – 25 meters
- Experience: Easy
- Reef type: Artificial Reef in the depth and a coral garden in the shallow waters
Visibility: Variable 10 to 25 meters
Current: Variable, mild to medium
- Corals: Hard Corals and Sea Fans
- Fish: Barracudas, Batfish, scorpionfish, moray eels, Lion Fishes
- Highlights: Turtle, Blacktip Reefshark, coral nursery
Viking Cave has a striking bay and a beautiful cave above the water, but the real deal is underwater a few hundred meters to the north of the Viking Cave. A few years ago, the Phuket Marine Conservation department put down a beautiful artificial reef to re-establish marine life after the tsunami. It is now the home of long finned Batfish, Lion Fish and Leopard Sharks. In the shallow water of the bay often baby Blacktip Reefsharks can be seen.
All scuba diving dive sites are visited at the discretion of the tour leader on the day. Dive sites are selected based on the weather conditions, currents, overall safety and suitability for the majority of divers on the boat. We cannot guarantee specific dive sites prior to the boat departing.
Viking Cave and other great dive sites
I want to see Sharks, Mantas and Turtles – You need to be lucky, but as a passionate diver you hopefully will enjoy also all the other great and rare creatures at Phuket’s popular dive sites. Let yourself amaze about the bunch of various marine life and the divine underwater landscape.
Gate to a mystic world – Open it and get in touch with our experience diving instructors and become a certified, respectful and safe diver. For continuing education; keep calm and dive on!
- Koh Kaeo
- Koh Mai Thon
- North Tip – Racha Noi
- Racha Noi Bay – Racha Noi
- South Tip – Racha Noi
- Hin Bida – Phi Phi Islands
- Kled Kaeow – Phi Phi Islands
- Viking Cave – Phi Phi Islands
- Hin Klai – Garang Heng – Phi Phi Islands
- Hin Dot – Phi Phi Islands
- Racha Yai Shipwrecks
- Bay 1 – Racha Yai
- Marina Bay – Racha Noi
- Banana Bay – Racha Noi
- Turtle Rock – Phi Phi Islands
- Palong Wall – Phi Phi Islands
- Koh Bida Nai – Phi Phi Islands
- Koh Bida Nok – Phi Phi Islands
- Koh Doc Mai
- Shark Point – Hin Musang
- King Cruiser Wreck
- Anemone Reef – Hin Jom
- Maya Bay Cavern