Phuket Yacht Services
We are dedicated to providing innovative quality yacht services
ALOHA DIVING – YOUR DIVING SPECIALIST IN PHUKET
Phuket is one of the best places in Southeast Asia for repair and maintenance services. Yacht Services include mobile repairs and in-water repairs at any of the island’s marinas, and full haul-out and refit services at the Boat Lagoon Marina, Royal Phuket Marina or one of Phuket Town’s slipways. Read More -->
WHY ALOHA DIVING
- HULL CLEANING
- PROPELLER CLEANING
- MOORING CLEANING
- SCUBA DIVING SERVICES FOR YACHTS
EXTENSIVE KNOWLAGE ON LOCAL DIVE SITES
- AS A DIVE BOAT OWNER AND OPERATOR WE KNOW WHAT IT NEEDS TO HAVE A EXCEPTIONAL DIVING EXPERIENCE
YACHT SERVICES INFORMATION AT THE FOUR MAYOR PHUKET MARINAS
Yacht Services at Royal Phuket Marina
Royal Phuket Marina (East Coast)
VHF 79 (08:30 – 17:30, seven days a week)
Tel: +66 (0) 76 379 397-8
- Secure and sheltered marina. Access via a natural protected channel, situated at Lat 07°58′.65″N, Long 98°24′.90″E
- Boats up to 35 meters able to enter marina
- Marina Berths that can accommodate 81 vessels from 10 meters to 35 meters
- Hardstand space which can accommodate 35+ vessels
- Online Hardstand Booking
- 24-hour Security
- Haul out services by 50 Ton travel lift or 2 tons jib crane
- Pressure wash service, cradles/boat supports and scaffolding
- Forklift services at the Hardstand
- Fuel Dock with Diesel, Petrol 91 and outboard oil
- Service dock for temporary berthing (when you need to repair your boat when in water)
- Sewage Pump Out service (available at the Fuel dock)
- Trolleys available for free usage all the way to your boat at your berth.
- 250 meters long Fisherman’s Wharf-style board walk in stylish retail shops area.
- World class health club featuring floodlit tennis courts, 3 strength-training zones and social area.
- 15 buildings of residential units hosting altogether 81 luxurious condominium units (available for rent) including the world’s first condo building to offer its owners their own private yacht garages.
- Six waterfront 5-bedroom Luxury Villas with their own private yacht dock at the foot of their gardens.
- Underground parking 28
- Nominated venue for annaul Thailand Yacht Show.
Yacht Services at Ao Po Grand Marina
Ao Po Grand Marina (Northeast coast)
VHF 69 (08:00 – 24:00, seven days a week)
Tel: +66 (0) 76 336 200
- Entrance at Lat 08°04’075N and 98°26’739E
- Located on the Northeast coast of Phuket, in a private bay just North of Ao Po at the gateway to Phang Nga Bay sailing area.
- 24-hours access and zero tide restrictions for all yachts.
- 300 berths (for boat lengths up to 100+meters) with a minimum draft of 7m for super yachts.
- Clubhouse with 18m. swimming pool, fitness centre, toilets/showers and saura/steam rooms.
- Deep water all-tide-access fuel dock with ample docking space and 10m. wide walk ways on the outer North and East docks.
- Shell V-power diesel through standard and high capacity fuel pump (400 Vmin) and supplies Shell 95 gasohol.
- Electric power supply for super yachts and other yatchs (Single phase 16A, 32A, 63A and 3phase 63A, 125A, 250A).
- Metered reversed osmosis water to all berths and free WiFi internet access for berth holders.
- Boat ramp with launching facilities for all trailerable boats. Haul-out and hard stand facilities available with 47T and 8OT Roodberg Hydraulic trailer.
Yacht services at Phuket Boat Lagoon
Phuket Boat Lagoon (East coast)
VHF 67, 71 (08:00 – 17:00, seven days a week)
Tel: +66 (0) 76 230 055
- Same Entrance channel that Royal Phuket Marina
- Entrance at Lat 07°58′.65 N and 98°24′.91 E
- 182 serviced berths with water, electricity, fuel dock, 4 travel lifts (40, 60, 80 and 120 Tons)
- Hardstand area for 140 vessels, stack storage for 12 vessels and concrete boat ramp.
- Channel well-marked by concrete posts (not lit, night entires for advanced only).
- Marina basin is dredged to 3.5 – 4 meters. Maximum LOA 35 meters.
- Hotel/resort, private residences, restaurants, clubhouse, repair and maintenance, yacht management, brokerage and on-site workshops.
Yacht Services at Phuket Yacht Haven Marina
Yacht Haven Marina (Northeast Coast)
VHF 68 Monday-Saturday 08:30 to 17:30
Tel: +66 (0) 76 397 908-10 Emergency Call +66 (0) 63 791 559
- Entrance at Lat 8°10′.2 N Long 98°20′.5 E
- 300+ serviced berths with single or three-phase power.
- Depths range from 2.5 – 6.0 metres at low tide.
- Fuel and water available, including potable water.
- Deep water access, vessels up to 80 metres can be accommodated.
- In-water marine services offered are repair and maintenance, provisioning and yacht management.
- Shore-side facilities include showers, changing rooms, Internet, WiFi connectivity, cafe, restaurant, pool, gym and accommodation.
YACHT SERVICES ALOHA DIVING HAS TO OFFER
Affordable Hull cleaning at all Marinas and anchorages in Phuket.
Propeller cleaning for a safe boat operation.
Functional sensors and instruments for a accurate reading.
Thailand’s most beautiful dive locations.
Aloha Diving Yacht Services is also available to all Sailors choose to Anchor in Nai Harn, Rawai or Chalong Bay. We offer services from A like Anchor recovery to Z like Zodiac outboard engine spark plug replacement.
Get ready for your next regatta
USEFUL BOATING INFORMATION IN PHUKET
Important VHF channels
|Chalong Police / Chalong Yacht Control Center||16|
|Scuba Diving Boats||6|
|Ao Makham Port Control||10|
|Asia Marina (Phuket)||88|
|Marina Park (Similan Islands)||16|
|Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina||67, 71|
|Ao Po Grand Marina||69|
|Royal Phuket Marina (Phuket)||79|
|Yacht Haven Marina (Phuket)||68|
|Frequently used working channels||9, 12, 71|
English / Thai useful marine phrases (spelt phonetically)
Where can i buy some diesel fuel? – Chan ja sue namman solar dai jaak tee nai dai baang?
How hight is the swell right now? – Torn nee kleun soong tao rai?
Where is customs and immigration? – Dan truad kon kao mueng yoo tee nai?
These karst rock formations are fantastic! Naa phaa nee suay jing jing!
How many nautical miles to Phuket Boat Lagoon? – Phuket Boat Lagoon yoo haang jaak tee nee tao rai?
Do you have any fresh red snapper available for purchase? – Khun mee pla tub tim khaay mai?
Engine – Kreuang yon
Diesel fuel – Namman solar
To fill fuel – Term Namman
Engine oil – Namman Kreuang
Petrol- 91/95 – Benzine / super
Rope – Cheauk
Anchor – Samaw
Sail – Pah bai
Boat – Reua
Sailboat Reua bai
Motor boat – Reua yacht
Long tail boat – Reua hang Yao
Dinghy – Reua yang
Water – Naam
To fill water – Term naam
Jetty/wharf –Taa reua
Beach – Chai Haad
Wave (as in swell) – Kleun
Rudder – Hang seua
Propellor – Bai jaak
Shaft – Pao
Fan belt – sai pan
Spark plug – Hua tien
Electricity – Fai faa
Electric cable – Sai fai
Rubber water hose – Sai yang
Water valve – Glok nam
Paint (noun) – See
Paint (verb) – Tar see
Mast – Sao
Sea – Talay
River – Mae naam
Salt water – Naam Kem
Ice – Naam Keng
A comprehensive Cruising Guide for all yachties. Phuket is much, more than just its famous beaches and consistently warm temperatures. Yachties and mainstream tourists alike will find an eclectic range of places to go, things and people to see all within a short travelling distance surrounded by the magnificent, colourful Phuket landscape. Phuket offers numerous opportunities for fun, entertainment, relaxing and chilling out as well as stunning sailing conditions. Scuba diving in Phuket in the Andaman sea is world class. Due to its modern infrastructure and year-round safe anchorages, Phuket is the gateway to the marine national parks in western Thailand.
Tide Table for your safe navigation and convenience. You will also find the hourly water levels predictions.