Entering Thai Waters with your Yacht
The vessel must apply in advance to enter the kingdom through a recognised Thai shipping agent. All crew must have a medical certificate and health insurance for at least 100,000 US dollars covering Covid-19 and all crew must report their temperature twice daily and undergo 3 separate tests for Covid-19.
Vessels must anchor at the designated anchorage spot.
In the Andaman Sea, within 500 metres of position 08°01’30″N 98°29’00″E. Approximately 1.30 nautical miles to the east of the island of Ko Nakha Noi.
(April 2021) Update on costs and requirements for yachts checking into Phuket.
1 yacht, 1 person on board = THB53.650 per boat
RT-PCR Test on board 3 times
Day O (on arrival), Day 3-5 & Day 9-10
GPS Wristband period 15 days
Transfer Boat for Doctor & Team 3 times
Ao Po Jetty Fee
Management Fee by Authorized Agent
Certificate of Entry (COE) Application
Special Tourist Visa (STV) Visa on arrival for 1st time (period 90 days) only
Check in Fee with various Authorities
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
1. Health Insurance policies which cover COVID-19 treatment and have minimum coverage of USD100,000 per person for the duration of their stay, if any.
2. Marina Fee for berthing after quarantine is done
3. Overtime Surcharges, Public Holidays, SAT, SUN if any
4. Extension boat visa
5. Extension STV Visa or Exemption Visa
6. Garbage Disposal
7. Provision Supply
8. Telemedicine Baht1,000 per first 30 minutes, additional Baht300 per 10 minutes
9. Emergency Ambulance
10. Other charges may occur will be charged to your account
11. Bank charges if transfer money from overseas
THIS INFO COPIED & PASTED FROM BOB MOTTS Facebook PAGE.