Rok Islands (Koh Rok) and Koh Haa National Park Tour by Speedboat
About the Rok Islands National Park and Koh Haa
Rok Islands (Koh Rok) – With a combination of untouched, white and finest sandy beaches surrounded by a crystal-clear, turquoise blue ocean as from the picture book, the Rok Islands / Koh Haa Snorkeling Tour fulfills all prerequisites for a successful excursion.Read More -->
The Rok Islands National Park and Koh Haa
All tours on board of our speed boat partner have the essential advantage of flexible itineraries. Attractions are approached anticyclically, to avoid the crowds as well as in any way possible.
Rok Islands National Park Tour is a unique and special trip to a hidden snorkeling paradise and offers the very best snorkeling around Phuket.
Book other Snorkeling and Sightseeing tours from Phuket and Khao Lak in addition to the Koh Rok Tour! Phi Phi Islands or Phang Nga Bay are great add ons. The possibilities are limitless with Phuket and Khao Lak as a great starting point for Snorkeling and Sightseeing Tours!
Full day boat excursion
English speaking and licensed tour guide
Snorkeling equipment and life jackets
Lunch, soft drinks, drinking water, fresh fruits and snacks
Transfers from all hotels in Phuket and Khao Lak
- Accident insurance
- National Park Fee
Koh Rok Islands and Koh Haa Tour – Quick Facts
- Activity: Sightseeing, swimming and snorkelling
- 3 National Parks: Koh Phi Phi Islands / Koh Rok / Koh Haa
Operating: 15th of October to 15th of May from Phuket and Khao Lak
Operating weekdays: from Phuket and Khao Lak – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Roundtrip transfer from: Phuket and Khao Lak
Departure point: Phuket – Royal Phuket Marina
Duration: approx. 9 hours
Questions regarding a Rok Islands & Koh Haa Trip?
Give us a call to schedule your Island Tour
Itinerary of Koh Rok and Koh Haa Speedboat Tour
- Arrival at Royal Phuket Marina around 6:30 am to 06:45 am
- Boat departure from Royal Phuket Marina 07:00 am
- Pileh Cove “The Lagoon”– A short break on the half way to Koh Rok Islands. Towering cliffs surrounding an emerald green lagoon. Only accessible during high tide, your jaw will drop as we slowly cruise into the lagoon, as the cliffs and lagoon appear before you. We stop for a chance to go swimming, jump off the boat and take photos.
- The Lonely Beach – A virgin white sandy beach surrounded by crystal clear blue waters awaits you on Koh Rok Nok. Relax on the beach, go swimming and leave your feet prints in the powder white sand beach.
- The Clownfish Reef – The best and most interesting place for snorkeling with colourful reefs and fishes. Finding Nemo in a fantastic coral garden with 30 meters of superb visibility.
- The Ranger Station – Lunch is a picnic lunch served at the beach. Cooked fresh, this buffet has something for everyone. There is plenty of time to discover a forest of banyan trees, some a thousand years old. A quiet walk reveals glimpses of the fabulous nature to a view point. You can find large monitor lizards walking around and million hermit crabs crawling on the sands.
- The five Islands – Ko Haa – The protected lagoons shape a breath taking view. Here you can glide over some of the most diverse coral reefs in the world combining marine life and all the colours of the rainbow.
- Boat arrival at Royal Phuket Marina 05:00 pm
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit tide and local weather conditions.