Itinerary of Koh Rok and Koh Haa Speedboat Tour
- Arrival at Royal Phuket Marina around 6:30 am to 06:45 am
- Boat departure from Royal Phuket Marina 07:00 am
- Pileh Cove “The Lagoon”– A short break on the half way to Koh Rok Islands. Towering cliffs surrounding an emerald green lagoon. Only accessible during high tide, your jaw will drop as we slowly cruise into the lagoon, as the cliffs and lagoon appear before you. We stop for a chance to go swimming, jump off the boat and take photos.
- The Lonely Beach – A virgin white sandy beach surrounded by crystal clear blue waters awaits you on Koh Rok Nok. Relax on the beach, go swimming and leave your feet prints in the powder white sand beach.
- The Clownfish Reef – The best and most interesting place for snorkeling with colourful reefs and fishes. Finding Nemo in a fantastic coral garden with 30 meters of superb visibility.
- The Ranger Station – Lunch is a picnic lunch served at the beach. Cooked fresh, this buffet has something for everyone. There is plenty of time to discover a forest of banyan trees, some a thousand years old. A quiet walk reveals glimpses of the fabulous nature to a view point. You can find large monitor lizards walking around and million hermit crabs crawling on the sands.
- The five Islands – Ko Haa – The protected lagoons shape a breath taking view. Here you can glide over some of the most diverse coral reefs in the world combining marine life and all the colours of the rainbow.
- Boat arrival at Royal Phuket Marina 05:00 pm
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit tide and local weather conditions.