Phi Phi Islands National Park Tour by Speedboat
About Phi Phi Island National Park
The Phi Phi Islands are an island group in Thailand, between the large island of Phuket and the west Strait of Malacca coast of the mainland.
The islands are administratively part of Krabi province. Koh Phi Phi Don is the largest island of the group, and is the most populated island of the group, although the beaches of the second largest island, Ko Phi Phi Lee, are visited by many people as well.Read More -->
The Phi Phi Islands National Park is Thailand’s island-superstar. It’s been in the movies. It’s the topic of conversation for travelers all over Thailand. Even with all the hype, it doesn’t disappoint. Phi Phi’s beauty is a large chunk of the allure. The islands, when approached by boat, rise from the sea like a fortress. Sheer cliffs tower overhead, then give way to beach-fronted jungle. It’s love at first sight.
The six islands in the group known as “Phi Phi Islands” and some are part of the Phi Phi National Park. The local waters are home to an abundance of corals and marine life, and a top location for snorkellers and scuba divers. There are limestone mountains with large cliffs, caves and long white sandy beaches. From the six islands, only Phi Phi Don is inhabited. As it has no roads there, it is a really laid-back place on this planet.
About the Phi Phi Islands National Park Snorkeling and Sightseeing Tours offered by Aloha Diving.
All tours on board of our speed boat partner have the essential advantage of flexible itineraries. Attractions are approached anticyclically, to avoid the crowds as well as in any way possible.
Book other Snorkeling and Sightseeing tours from Khao Lak and Phuket in addition to the Phi Phi Island Tour! Phang Nga National Park or Koh Rok / Koh Haa National Park are great add ons. The possibilities are limitless with Phuket and Khao Lak as a great starting point for Snorkeling and Sightseeing Tours!
Full day boat excursion
English speaking and licensed tour guide
Snorkeling equipment and life jackets
Lunch, soft drinks, drinking water, fresh fruits and snacks
- Transfers from all hotels in Phuket and Khao Lak
- Accident insurance
- National Park Fee
Phi Phi Islands Tours – Quick Facts
- Activity: Sightseeing, swimming and snorkelling
- Islands visited: 4
Operating: Whole year from Phuket and Khao Lak
Operating weekdays: from Phuket and Khao Lak – daily
Roundtrip transfer from: Phuket and Khao Lak
Departure point: Phuket – Royal Phuket Marina
Duration: approx. 8 hours
Questions regarding a Phi Phi Islands Trip?
Give us a call to schedule your Island Tour
Itinerary of a Phi Phi Islands Speedboat Trip (Phi Phi Islands Tour)
- Arrival at Royal Phuket Marina around 6:30 am to 06:45 am
- Boat departure from Royal Phuket Marina 07:00 am
- Ao Nui – A picturesque beach with coral reefs. We stop here for Phi Phi snorkelling. Whether you have never been snorkeling before or you are half fish, go exploring the colourful tropical reef and having fun with your guide!
- Loh Dalum Bay – 3 activities available: Visiting the famous Phi Phi Don view point, relax at the beach or take a walk through the Phi Phi Village
- Bamboo Island – For your luch break we are going to bring you to the most beautiful island of the Phi Phi Islands group “Bamboo Island”. A buffet lunch will be served on the white powdery beach of the island.
- Monkey Beach – Time to catch up with the locals on Monkey Beach
- Pileh Lagoon – Spectacular emerald green lagoon surrounded by high limestone cliffs, one of the world’s most gorgeous natural swimming pool.
- Viking Cave – Sightseeing off the Speedboat
- Maya Bay – Maya Bay was made famous by the film “The Beach” starring Leonardo DiCaprio in 2000!
- Boat arrival at Royal Phuket Marina 04:00 pm
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit tide and local weather conditions.