The Bauer Junior II is a compact mobile diving compressor.
We offer the Bauer Junior II in both the Electric and the Petrol version. Compact measurements, sustainable materials and advanced technology make the Bauer Junior an easily transportable and operable compressor in the diving sport. Durability, reliability, versatility in application and compact flexibility have made the JUNIOR II a global classic and genuine best seller with more than 100,000 units sold the world over.
Dimensions on a very small scale and sophisticated technology make our most compact mobile breathing air compressor ideal for being used and stored on a sailing boat or motor yacht
The Bauer Junior for sailors who love diving
The compressor of the German brand Bauer is a true classic and has been a worldwide bestseller for many years. Aloha Diving offers the Bauer Junior II in the Electric and the Petrol version. With the Bauer Junior, you are assured of safe and clean breathing air for use in mobile applications. Moreover, the Bauer compressor is very lightweight and therefore very comfortable.
- Easy to transport: light and simple to use
- The patented mini-computer B-TIMER reliably warns of approaching filter cartridge change. Safe, secure, user-friendly and rugged
- 100 l/min
- 225 or 330 bar
- 2kw (4.2kW petrol version)
- Available with three-phase motor, single phase motor or petrol engine.
- Additional filling device for 225 or 330 bar
- Switchover device for 330/225 bar
- Frame and carrying handle of stainless steel
- Automatic condensate drain including automatic shutoff when final pressure is reached