Koh Rok – With a combination of untouched, white and finest sandy beaches surrounded by a crystal-clear, turquoise blue ocean as from the picture book, the Koh Rok / Koh Haa Snorkeling Tour fulfills all prerequisites for a successful excursion. Around the islands are already in shallow waters large and completely intact coral reefs with countless fish and marine life. This tour is perfect for extensive snorkel explorations. A special highlight for snorkelers is the stop at Koh Haa. Because there is a rock arch with a swim-through (if conditions are appropriate). From the shallow waters with a lovely coral garden, the view then goes down into the depths of imposing rock faces with schools of fish, moray eels, puffer fish, lobsters etc. Let yourself be captivated by this fascinating underwater world! On the way to the Koh Rok islands there is a stop for swimming at the Phi Phi islands. You can also experience the fascination of the Phi Phi Islands at the same time. The next stop is at the National Park Ranger Station on Koh Rok. By the way, the name comes from the squirrels living there. Furthermore, often wild lizards can be observed. The next stay is on a picturesque beach. There, lunch is also served, before it goes by the speed boat to further points of interest.
The Koh Rok Islands Tour aboard our partner Speedboat is a unique and special trip to a hidden paradise and offers the very best snorkeling around Phuket. The departure time for the Koh Rok Islands Tour is 07:30am from the Royal Phuket Marina with pick-up from your resort at approx. 06:30-06:45am (depending on location, the time could be earlier or later).
In addition to a licensed English speaking Thai Guide, the Koh Rok Island Tour also has a foreign host on board to help make for a fun day.
Koh Rok Isalnd Tour – May through October
The Koh Rok National Park is closed in the green season.
Book other Snorkeling and Sightseeing tours from Phuket, Krabi and Khao Lak in addition to the Koh Rok Tour! Phi Phi Island Tour or Phang Nga Tour are great add ons. The possibilities are limitless with Phuket, Krabi and Khao Lak as a great starting point for Snorkeling an Sightseeing Tours!
Koh Rok Islands Tour package
What is Included in the Koh Rok Islands Tour?
- Air conditioned transport to/from your hotel on the Island Phuket, Khao Lak or Krabi area
- National Park Fee for your stop on Koh Rok Nai
- Soft drinks, fresh seasonal tropical fruits, lunch
- Professional licensed English speaking Tour Guide
- Full snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Tour Accident Insurance
Koh Rok Islands Tour ItineraryTo ensure the best day possible and to do the best to avoid the crowds – our partner Koh Rock Tour itinerary is not set in stone.
- Pick-up from your resort by air-conditioned Mini Bus to Royal Phuket Marina or Krabi Boat Lagoon
- Departure at 7:30 am from the Office at Royal Phuket Marina or Krabi Boat Lagoon
- Pileh Cove “The Lagoon”– A short break on the half way to Koh Rok Islands. Towering cliffs surrounding an emerald green lagoon. Only accessible during high tide, your jaw will drop as we slowly cruise into the lagoon, as the cliffs and lagoon appear before you. We stop for a chance to go swimming, jump off the boat and take photos.
- The Lonely Beach – A virgin white sandy beach surrounded by crystal clear blue waters awaits you on Koh Rok Nok. Relax on the beach, go swimming and leave your feet prints in the powder white sand beach.
- The Clownfish Reef – The best and most interesting place for snorkeling with colorful reefs and fishes. Finding Nemo in a fantastic coral garden with 30 meters of superb visibility.
- The Ranger Station – Lunch is a picnic lunch served at the beach. Cooked fresh, this buffet has something for everyone. There is plenty of time to discover a forest of banyan trees, some a thousand years old. A quiet walk reveals glimpses of the fabulous nature to a view point. You can find large monitor lizards walking around and million hermit crabs crawling on the sands.
- The five Islands – Ko Haa – The protected lagoons shape a breath taking view. Here you can glide over some of the most diverse coral reefs in the world combining marine life and all the colors of the rainbow.
- Return to Royal Phuket Marina – The speedboat departs Koh Haa at around 04:30pm. Arrival the Royal Phuket Marina at around 06:00pm and transfer back to your resort. Depending your resort location, the weather conditions on the day of your tour and traffic, you will arrive back to your resort approx. 1 to 1.5 hours after leaving the Royal Phuket Marina.