Phi Phi Island is Thailand’s island-superstar. It’s been in the movies. It’s the topic of conversation for travelers all over Thailand. Even with all the hype, it doesn’t disappoint. Phi Phi’s beauty is a large chunk of the allure. The islands, when approached by boat, rise from the sea like a fortress. Sheer cliffs tower overhead, then give way to beach-fronted jungle. It’s love at first sight.
There are six islands in the group known as “Phi Phi Islands” and all are part of Phi Phi National Park, the local waters are home to an abundance of health corals and marine life, and a top location for scuba divers and snorkellers. There are limestone mountains with large cliffs, caves, and long white sandy beaches. From the six islands, only Phi Phi Don is inhabited. As it has no roads there, it is a really laid-back place on this planet.
The fast Speedboats for the Phi Phi Island Tour are comfortably seat all guests. The speed boats are all 1 to 2 years old, made from fiberglass and have quiet 4-stroke engines.
A big advantage of the Phi Phi Islands Early Bird Tour (X-Large) on board our partner’s speedboat is, that points of interest will be visited in an anti-cyclic manner to avoid the crowds as effectively as possible. Furthermore offers this full day tour a varied and comprehensive itinerary to guarantee an unforgettable experience.
The departure time for the Phi Phi Island Tour is 07:30am from the Royal Phuket Marina or Krabi Boat Lagoon with pick-up from your resort at approx. 06:30-06:45am (depending on location, the time could be earlier or later). In addition to a licensed English speaking Thai Guide, the Phi Phi Island Tour Early Bird also has a foreign host on board to help make for a fun day.
Book other Snorkeling and Sightseeing tours from Khao Lak, Krabi and Phuket in addition to the Phi Phi Island Tour! Phang Nga Tour or Koh Kradan – Koh Mook are great add ons. The possibilities are limitless with Phuket, Krabi and Khao Lak as a great starting point for Snorkeling and Sightseeing Tours!
Phi Phi Island Tour Early Bird – Beat the crowds
What is included in the Phi Phi Island Tour Early Bird?
- Air conditioned transport to/from your hotel on the Island Phuket, Khao Lak and Krabi area
- National Park fee for your stop on Maya Bay Beach
- Soft drinks, fresh seasonal tropical fruits, lunch
- Professional licensed English speaking Tour Guide
- Full snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Tour Accident Insurance
Phi Phi Island Tour – May through OctoberPhi Phi is 54km from Phuket away – waves can have average 2-3+ meters during the summer months – travel time approx. 1.5+ hours each way. During this time the Phi Phi Island Tour is NOT recommended for small children, people with back problems, and those who do not want a long bumpy ride to / from Phi Phi Islands. When waves are on the bigger side the 3-engine speedboat is typically used for safety and comfort – with 30-35 max, there is actually more personal space than on the 2-engine boats.
Phi Phi Island Tour Early Bird ItineraryTo ensure the best day possible and to do the best to avoid the crowds the Phi Phi Island Tour itinerary is not set in stone.
- Departure at 7:30 am from the lounge at Royal Phuket Marina or Krabi Boat Lagoon
- Ao Nui Beach – snorkeling and relaxing at the beach
- Loh Dalum Bay – 3 activities available: Visiting the famous Phi Phi Don view point, relax at the beach or take a walk through the Phi Phi village
- Lunch is a picnic lunch with Thai food served at Bamboo Island. This buffet has something for everyone
- Snorkeling and swimming
- Monkey Beach – Sightseeing off the Speedboat
- Viking Cave – Sightseeing off the Speedboat
- Pileh Cove “The Lagoon” – Swimming
- World Famous Maya Bay – Sightseeing on shore at “The Beach”
- Return to Royal Phuket Marina – The Speedboat departs Phi Phi Islands at around 04:00pm. Arrival at the marina at around 05:00pm – bus transfer back to your resort. Depending on your resort location, the weather conditions and traffic on the day of your tour, you will arrive back to your resort approx. 1 to 1.5 hours later.