The Phang Nga – James Bond Tour has so much more to offer than just visiting a tourist attraction! The Phang Nga National Park consists of more than 42 islands and countless bizarre limestone cliffs and dripstone caves that emerge from the emerald green waters. This landscape scenery is unique and stunning! A canoe trip through the secluded mangrove forests is not only a highlight of this tour. Exploring caves with helmets and torches is just as much fun as the diversified boat trip away from the tourist streams.
A visit to the James Bond Island (Koh Tapu), where 1974 “The man with the golden gun” was filmed and the Panyee Village must not be missing. Lunch is served on Koh Yao in a private restaurant, where time is also available to explore the island and go for a swim. Snorkeling is not possible on this tour because there are no coral reefs in the mangroves. The speedboat ride goes along the coast, which is why the tour takes place without restrictions also in rough sea conditions. Snorkelling during this tour is not convenient, as there are no coral reefs in among the mangroves.
The Original James Bond and Beyond Phang Nga Bay Tour aboard our partner speedboat is the best choice for Sightseeing and exploring far away from the crowds. James Bond Island Phuket Daily Tour to Phang Nga Bay is often at the top on the list of “things to do” while on holiday in Phuket known originally and locally as Ko Tapu or Nail Island. The departure time for the Phang Nga Bay Tour is 7:30am from the Royal Phuket Marina with pick-up from your resort at approx. 06:40-06:50am (depending on location, the time could be earlier or later).
In addition to a licensed English speaking Thai Guide, the Phang Nga Tour also has a foreign host on board to help make for a fun day.
Book other Snorkeling and Sightseeing tours from Khao Lak, Phuket and Krabi in addition to the Phang Nga Bay Tour – James Bond Tour! Phi Phi Island Tour or Rok Islands Tour are great add ons. The possibilities are limitless with Phuket and Khao Lak as a great starting point for Snorkeling an Sightseeing Tours!
Phang Nga Bay – James Bond Tour Package:
- Activity: Sightseeing, Swimming & Sea Canoing
- Available: from Phuket and Khao Lak whole year
- Available: from Krabi between November and April
- Departure: 7:30am
- Return: 05:00pm
- Children 4 to 12 years old
- Speedy booking
- No-hassle credit card or PayPal payments
- No credit card fees charged
- Air conditioned transport to/from your hotel on the Island Phuket, Khao Lak and Krabi area
- Soft drinks, fresh seasonal tropical fruits, lunch
- Professional licensed English speaking Tour Guide
- Helmet and Torch for the Caves
- Tour Accident Insurance
What is Included in the Phang Nga Bay Tour?
Phang Nga Bay – James Bond and Beyond Itinerary
To ensure the best day possible and to do the best to avoid the crowds – our partner James Bond and Beyond Tour itinerary is not set in stone.
- Pick-up from your resort by air-conditioned Mini Bus – FREE Transfers from anywhere on the island, Khao Lak and Krabi area!
- Departure at 7:30 am from the Office at Royal Phuket Marina or private lounge in Krabi
- The Naka Cave – The cave is hidden in the Mangrove forest. Come in and find out
- The Mangrove Cave – Fire up your torches and step into a prehistoric world!
- Khao Tapu Koh Tapu or Khao Phing Kan – 3 names for simply one island – it is the James Bond Island
- Canoeing – Gliding though the mystique mangrove swamp around Lod Nai Cave
- Panyee Village – Explore the lifestyle of the villagers
- Koh Yao – After a 10 min. ride on a small vehicle you enjoy your delicious buffet style lunch in a private Restaurant
- Koh Yao – You have the possibility to visit a close by view point
- Hide away – Swim and relax somewhere far from the crowds at Koh Nok or Koh Kudu
- Return to Royal Phuket Marina or private lounge in Krabi – the speedboat departs around 04:00pm. Arrival the marina is around 05:00pm. Trans transfer back to your resort. Depending on your resort location, the weather conditions on the day of your tour and traffic, you will arrive back to your resort approx. 1 to 1.5 hours after leaving the Royal Phuket Marina.
Do you love snorkeling?
You may want to consider a boat day trip to Racha Islands or Phi Phi Islands to discover scuba diving. This is a fantastic option to go beyond snorkeling and truly an unforgettable adventure. Nothing compares to the “weightless” exhilaration of flying underwater and only a diver knows that feeling. Discover Scuba Diving & feel it for yourself. All the fun and adventure of scuba diving in one day! Curious and want to learn more?