The Koh Kradan – Koh Mook Snorkeling and Sightseeing tour is BRAND NEW and exclusive offered by our Speedboat operator. You will visit the famous Morakot Cave at Koh Mook. Swim through a 80 meter long tunnel equipped with a life jacket and a flash light to a stunning hidden lagoon. Snorkeling in front of Koh Kradan along a gorgeous shallow coral reef in crystal clear waters. Leisure time on a pristine beach at Kradan Island. You have time to relax, swim and snorkel off a beach with a private beach set up equipped with sun umbrellas and beach mats. For lunch you walk for 10 minutes on a jungle trail to the paradise lost resort in the middle of the rain forest of Koh Kradan. In the afternoon you have more time for swimming off the virgin-white powder sand beach or go for a optional second snorkel session to explore the famous marine life of the south Andamansea.
The Koh Kradan – Koh Mook Tour aboard our partner Speedboat is a unique and special trip to a hidden paradise and offers the very best sightseeing and snorkeling around Phuket. The departure time for the Koh Kradan – Koh Mook Tour is 07:30am from the Royal Phuket Marina with pick-up from your resort at approx. 06:30-06:45am (depending on location, the time could be earlier or later).
In addition to a licensed English speaking Thai Guide, the Koh Kradan – Koh Mook Tour also has a foreign host on board to help make for a fun day.
Koh Kradan – Koh Mook – May through October
The Koh Kradan – Koh Mook National Park is closed in the green season.
Book other Snorkeling and Sightseeing tours from Khao Lak, Krabi and Phuket in addition to the Koh Kradan – Koh Mook Tour! Phi Phi Island Tour or Phang Nga Tour are great add ons. The possibilities are limitless with Phuket, Krabi and Khao Lak as a great starting point for Snorkeling an Sightseeing Tours!
Koh Kradan – Koh Mook Snorkeling and Sightseeing package
What is Included in the Koh Kradan – Koh Mook Tour?
- Air conditioned transport to/from your hotel on the Island Phuket, Khao Lak area
- National Park Fee for your stop onKoh Kradan – Koh Mook
- Soft drinks, fresh seasonal tropical fruits, lunch
- Professional licensed English speaking Tour Guide
- Full snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins) and Flash lights
- Beach mat and sun umbrella
- Tour Accident Insurance
Koh Kradan – Koh Mook Itinerary
To ensure the best day possible and to do the best to avoid the crowds – the Koh Kradan – Koh Mook Tour itinerary is not set in stone.
- Pick-up from your resort by air-conditioned Mini Bus to Royal Phuket Marina or Krabi Boat Lagoon
- Departure at 7:30 am from the Office at Royal Phuket Marina
- Koh Mook – Visit the famous Morakot and Emerald Caves. Take a unique swim through a tunnel to enter the lagoon with mangroves and a beach.
- Koh Kradan – Snorkel in crystal clear waters along a shallow reef.
- Koh Kradan – A private beach set up awaits you equipped with sun umbrellas and beach mats. Do what you love most. Swimming, reading a book in the shade and have a cool soft drink or go snorkelling.
- Kradan Island – To get to the unique lunch location in the middle of the jungle at the Paradise Lost Resort you will walk 10 minutes on a jungle trail. The buffet style lunch is held under the shade of the rainforest trees.
- Spend more time back at the private beach set up. If you are keen on more snorkeling the speedboat takes you to the best reefs around Koh Kradan.
- Return to Royal Phuket Marina – The Speedboat departs Koh Kradan – Koh Mook at around 04:00pm. Arrival at the Royal Phuket Marina at around 05:30pm. Transfer back to your resort. Depending your resort location, the weather conditions on the day of your tour and traffic, you will arrive back to your resort approx. 1 to 1.5 hours after leaving the Royal Phuket Marina.
Do you love snorkeling?
You may want to consider a boat day trip to Racha Islands or Phi Phi Islands to discover scuba diving. This is a fantastic option to go beyond snorkeling and truly an unforgettable adventure. Nothing compares to the “weightless” exhilaration of flying underwater and only a diver knows that feeling. Discover Scuba Diving & feel it for yourself. All the fun and adventure of scuba diving in one day! Curious and want to learn more?