Phuket Dive Center – Aloha Diving School
Aloha is a worldwide known form of greeting and means as much as Hello and Goodbye. Aloha, respectively the Aloha Spirit is a life philosophy and describes the way to treat each other with love and respect and to share positive feelings and thoughts. The Shaka hand gesture is the ultimate symbol of the Aloha Spirit and means as much as “hang loose” – relax and enjoy the moment.
Who is behind it?
Aloha from Alice und Simon!
We are the Swiss owners of Aloha Diving. We left Switzerland a few years ago to follow our passion for diving. We are both SSI and PADI instructors and we worked for dive centers in Thailand, Cyprus, Maldives and Egypt. Over the past years we trained and accompanied a wide range of divers and gained valuable work experience.
With the takeover of Aloha Diving we had the chance to fulfill a long-held wish to become the owners of a boutique dive center in Phuket, Thailand.
We love to share our passion for diving with our students and certified divers. Teaching and working with different people in consistently new and challenging situations inspires us. And to look at smiley faces after an awesome dive is simply great!
As SSI Platinum Instructor, Simon has a wealth of experience to educate divers. Students appreciate his calm and patient character and benefit from its versatile expertise. Furthermore, Simon is responsible for the technical maintenance of the diving school. He has the training and the necessary know-how to carry out all inspections of diving equipment. In addition, he often sits up late at night in front of his computer in order to constantly adapt the websites.
Alice is SSI Gold Instructor, also thorough training experience. With a lot of empathy and for the fun of it, she puts everyone on the diving virus. As “good pearl” of the dive center, she ensures that all guests feel welcome and at home. Alice wields the scepter thanks to her organizational skills, especially in the office. She ensures the quick and competent response to all emails and provides a smooth consulting and booking process.
Dive Boutique – feel Unique
The little extra, the unexpected and surprising – Aloha Diving!
In our family-operated Phuket Dive Center in Thailand you will not be treated like a number. With individual attention and customized planning, we make your long awaited holidays in Phuket as relaxed as possible. In our diving school you enjoy first-class service in a private environment at a special location. We attach great importance to ensuring that all diving activities take place in small groups and that one of us is always joining in person. Our services include:
- To conduct all diving activities such as Boat Trips, Diving from the Beach by day and night and Liveaboards.
- To teach Try Scuba Diving, Beginner and Continuing Diving Courses, Extended Range Courses up to Divemasters.
- To dive with Rebreathers and to teach Try Rebreather, Beginner and Continuing recreational Rebreather Courses.
- To organize quality snorkeling and sightseeing excursions.
- To consult and plan diving vacations (accommodation, diving packages, etc.).
We are proud of our rental dive equipment in our Phuket dive center. All rental equipment is renewed annually and consists of the latest regulators and BCD’s of brands like Mares, Scubapro, Suunto and Deep Blue. Our gear is washed every day after use, disinfected and stored in our drying room. We have a comprehensive range of 3mm men’s and women’s wetsuits, masks, snorkels and fins. We also rent digital underwater cameras, dive computers and underwater scooters. In our full set of rental equipment is a diving computer and a surface marker buoy included, which is unusual in a Phuket dive center.
We fill our cylinders using our own compressor so you can dive with the confidence breathing best quality air. With the compressor we can fill our Cylinders for half day boat trips and confined water sessions as well as our rebreather diluent cylinders and off board bail out cylinders. Having the own compressor allow us also to teach the Gas Blender Course. Yes we can blend Nitrox on demand too.
Where are we?
Rawai, Phuket, Thailand
Our Phuket dive center is located in Rawai Beach / Nai Harn, in the very south of Phuket Island. The quiet area, away from mass tourism Patong, Karon and Kata, has still largely retain their original charm. Near by there are several idyllic beaches like Nai Harn, Ao Sane and Yanui with good snorkeling. Our attractive house reef is located at Yanui Beach. We are seen there often while diving by day and night. All daily boat diving trips start from Chalong Pier, which is reachable within 10 minutes.
The Promtep Cape is just around the corner and is a popular view point of breathtaking sunsets. In the region are many charming guesthouses, hotels, bars and restaurants with free Wi-Fi available. Of course there is no lack of 7/11 supermarkets Thai massages. Also tailors are well represented, producing tailored clothes for a reasonable price. At Rawai Beach (which is not convenient for swimming) local fishermen offer their daily catch on a small fish market. If required the food will be freshly cooked in the restaurant right opposite. Another “highlight” and point of interest Phuket’s is the Big Buddha, just 10 km away. Of course we have a few more insider tips, we would like to share with our guests personally!
Mobility makes life and holidays here very comfortable and easy to explore the countless attractions of the island. Motorbikes can be rented easily and cheap.
We are pleased to assist our guests in finding a suitable accommodation in Rawai / Nai Harn, Phuket. More information and interesting promotions can be found on the page accommodations and diving.
Visit us in Rawai at our Phuket Dive Center and Dive School
Aloha Ocean Adventures Co., Ltd
T. Rawai, A. Muang
Tel: +66 (0) 97-924-3483
Fax: +66 76-388-770
- Opening hours:
- Daily 8am to 7pm
- June to September Sunday closed
Videos about us
Our Addicted to dive Video
Video about the diving around Phuket
Video about Rawai
Milestons and Company History
- December 2106 Initial project start of divetainer.com
- October 2016 Installation of a breathing air compressor and Nitrox Blending system
- September 2016 The company car is finally here
- August 2016 Hardware upgrade to CDN and SSL secure websites, redesign of alohadiving.com
- July 2016 New equipment storage building putting into service
- June 2016 We can offer Extended Range Nitrox and Sidemount courses
- May 2016 We can offer SSI Rebreather Courses
- March 2015 launch of Rebreather-thailand.com and the division Rebreather Thailand. We can offer PADI Rebreather courses
- December 2014 Scuba Schools International (SSI) Membership and SSI Dive Resort status
- October 2014 launch of Aloha Ocean Adventures Co., Ltd., Launch of the redesigned website www.alohadiving.com, Aloha Diving and Aloha Snorkelling are divisions
- March 2014 owner change of www.alohadiving.com
- 2014 – 2010 Worldwide Aloha Co.,Ltd.