Mu Ko Surin National park is an invaluable site of natural heritage and a place for people to find their pleasure. As well as exhibiting a mixture of forest types, it is also the crossover between tropical forest and the coral reef and it is therefore an excellent place for nature lovers.
For this trip you will leave the Namkem pier (with a private lounge) by speedboat to see the amazing snorkeling spots of the Surin National park, you will arrive after one hour at the Surin Islands. In the morning we will visit a spot for snorkeling, the beautiful coral reefs of Mae Yai Bay and Ao Tao. After lunch at the National Park restaurant, we will drive you to two other exiting locations like the Moken Village. At about 3:30pm we will leave the beautiful islands. During your visit at this beautiful National Park please follow the rules of the park to keep this exceptional environment forever. You will keep in mind all this beautiful impressions for a long time.
Book other Snorkeling and Sightseeing tours from Khao Lak, Krabi and Phuket in addition to the Surin Islands Tour! Similan Island Tour or Koh Kam Tour are great add ons. The possibilities are limitless with Khao Lak and Phuket as a great starting point for Snorkeling an Sightseeing Tours!
Surin Islands Tour package
What is included in the Surin Islands Tour?
- Air conditioned transport to/from your hotel in the Khao Lak area
- National Park fee for Surin Islands
- Soft drinks, fresh seasonal tropical fruits, lunch
- Professional licensed English speaking Tour Guide
- Full snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Tour Accident Insurance
Transfer surcharge for the Surin Islands Tour from Phuket
Transfer surcharge for the Surin Islands Tour from Krabi per Van
Surin Islands Itinerary
To ensure the best day possible and to do the best to avoid the crowds – our partner Surin Islands Tour itinerary is not set in stone.
- 07:30am Pick up at your hotel, transfer to Khao Lak Pier
- 09:00am Departure to Surin Islands by speedboat
- 10:30am arrival at Surin Islands
- Snorkeling (2 times together about 2 hours)
- Shark watching
- Lunch at the beach side restaurant (Thai Food)
- Leisure time on the beach
- Visiting the Moken Village
- 04:30pm Departure to Khao Lak
- 06:00pm Arrival at Khao Lak Pier, transfer to the hotel
- 07:30pm Arrival at your hotel