Best snorkeling conditions and an outstanding range of marine life including some 500 species of hard and soft corals.
The nine islands of the Similans run roughly North to South. The islands’ tropical rain forest consists mainly of large rubber trees, several species of palm, bamboo and vines. Seafaring gypsies used to live on the Similan islands, but they are now uninhabited except for the park rangers’ office and the beautiful occasional residence of the Thai Royal family on Similan island number 4. Beneath the waves the Similan Islands aboard our partner speedboat offer best snorkeling conditions and an outstanding range of marine life including some 500 species of hard and soft corals. The Similan Islands Tour is now offered as a Early Bird Tour.
Book other Snorkeling and Sightseeing tours from Khao Lak, Krabi and Phuket in addition to the Similan Islands Tour! Surin Islands Tour or Koh Kam Tour are great add ons. The possibilities are limitless with Khao Lak and Phuket as a great starting point for Snorkeling an Sightseeing Tours!
Similan Islands Tour package
What is Included in the Similan Islands Tour?
- Air conditioned transport to/from your hotel in the Khao Lak area and on Phuket Island
- Soft drinks, fresh seasonal tropical fruits, lunch
- Professional licensed English speaking Tour Guide
- Full snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Tour Accident Insurance
Transfer surcharge for the Similan Islands Tour from Krabi per Van
Similan Islands Tour Itinerary
To ensure the best day possible and to do the best to avoid the crowds – our partner Similan Islands Tour itinerary is not set in stone.
- For guests from Khao Lak 06:30am Pick up at your hotel, transfer to the private pier in Khao Lak
- For guests from Phuket 06:30am Pick up at your hotel,transfer to the Yacht Haven close to Sarasin Bridge for less land transport time
- National Park fee for Similan Islands
- 07:30am Departure to Similan Islands by speedboat
- 9:00am arrival at Similan Islands-National Park 2-3 times snorkeling (together about 2 hours)
- Visits to several islands and beaches of the National Park Donald Duck Bay
- Picnic lunch on a beach (Thai Food)
- Leisure time on the beach
- Walk to Sailing Rock (View Point)
- 03:00pm Departure to Khao Lak
- 04:30pm Arrival at Khao Lak Pier, transfer to the hotel
- 04:30pm Arrival at the Yacht Haven, transfer to the hotel
- 05:30pm Arrival at your hotel
Similan Islands Tour Cancellation & Refund Policy – Please see our Terms & Conditions
When waves are on the bigger side the 3-engine speedboat is typically used for safety and comfort – with 30-35 max, there is actually more personal space than the 2-engine boats.