Off the tourist track – Koh Kam Island hopping includes the visit of the very best beaches north from Khao Lak in the Laem Son National Park. You may visit Khao Lak regularly and saw already Similan Islands and the Surin National Park. The Koh Kam Island Tour offers you a whole new experience.
For this trip you will leave the private pier by speedboat in the north direction through the huge mangrove forest. After a gorgeous boat ride thorough the mangroves protected from the waves you will stop for snorkeling. Further north you will visit Koh Yi Pun (Japanese Island) wich was famous for the pearl oyster business for relaxing time on the pristine beach. Kaho Kwai Island ist the prefect location for the beach picknick, sun bathing and swimming. Kam Nui Island is the last stop on a deserted beach
Book other Snorkeling and Sightseeing tours from Khao Lak, Krabi and Phuket in addition to the Surin Islands Tour! Similan Island Tour or Tachai Island Tour are great add ons. The possibilities are limitless with Khao Lak and Phuket as a great starting point for Snorkeling an Sightseeing Tours!
Koh Kam Tour Island hopping package
What is included in the Koh Kam Tour?
- Air conditioned transport to/from your hotel in the Khao Lak area
- National Park fee for Laem Son National Park
- Soft drinks, fresh seasonal tropical fruits, lunch
- Professional licensed English speaking Tour Guide
- Full snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Tour Accident Insurance
Transfer surcharge for the Koh Kam Tour from Phuket
Transfer surcharge for the Koh Kam Tour from Krabi per Van
Koh Kam Tour Itinerary
To ensure the best day possible and to do the best to avoid the crowds – the Koh Kam Tour itinerary is not set in stone.
- 07:30am Pick up at your hotel, transfer to the private pier in Khao Lak
- 09:00am Departure to Koh Kam Islands by speedboat
- Koh Kai Nui – The first stop of the Island hopping for swimming and some snorkeling
- Koh Yi Pun called Japanese Island – Another great opportunity to explore a pristine beach
- Kaho Kwai Island – Lunch at a first class location. It’s a Beach picknick for the perfect robinson crusoe feeling
- Koh Khang Khao – the last stop at a paradise beach
- 04:30pm Departure to Khao Lak
- 06:00pm Arrival at Khao Lak Pier, transfer to the hotel
- 07:30pm Arrival at your hotel