Why do the SSI Divemaster Course with us?
- Own training facility incl. swimming pool
- Own Diving Boat exclusive for our guests
- All you can dive on our boat
- More included that the minimum required
- Get to know all aspects of running a Dive Center successfully
- Awarded by SSI with the Diamond status
- Four years in a row Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
Turn your passion into a profession. Whether you choose just to continue your education or start a whole new career, becoming an SSI Dive Professional is a very gratifying and rewarding experience!
The SSI Divemaster Training is a simple way for divers who want to be more involved, but aren’t ready to take on the responsibility or the commitment of becoming an SSI Instructor. The Dive Guide program is the starting point for the Dive Professional adventure.
Completing the Science of Diving Specialty is the next step to upgrading to the SSI Divemaster rating. This rating is the prerequiste for the SSI Assistant Instructor Course and SSI Open Water Instructor rating.
Course Options and Prices
|SSI Dive Guide Course (practical part)||THB 35’000|
|SSI Professional application||THB 2’630|
|SSI Science of Diving (theoretical part)||THB 5’900|
- All you can dive on our boat during the Dive Guide course
- All Courses with eLearning (digital learning)
- Transfer from our Dive Center to the diving pier and back
- Experienced instructor
Light breakfast, lunch, fruits, drinking water, coffee and tea (boat trips)
Personal Diving Equipment
Optional accommodation at our Dive Center
|Duration||1. Oct. to 30. Apr.||1. May to 30. Sept.|
|4 Weeks||THB 25’000||THB 18’000|
|5 Weeks||THB 31’250||THB 22’500|
|6 Weeks||THB 37’500||THB 27’000|
|7 Weeks||THB 43’750||THB 31’000|
We are happy to advice you on the best training option.
Give us a call to schedule your Divemaster course
Previous experience in diving
SSI Advanced Open Water Certification or equivalent from another training agency
SSI Diver Stress and Rescue or equivalent
Min. 60 logged dives and 40 hours dive time
Fist Aid Certificate not older than 24 month
Medical Certificate signed by a doctor not older than 12 month
O2 Provider not older than 24 month
Experience or Specialty Certification for the following: Navigation, Night/Limited Visibility, Deep Diving
18 years for active Dive Guide
15 years for non active Dive Guide