WHY BOOK A SCUBA DIVING DAY TRIP IN PHUKET WITH US?
Our groups are small, we stay away from the crowds and we dive without any time restrictions.
We conduct 2 dives a day to avoid a tight schedule and to have a decent surface interval between the dives.
The dive destination is determined in the morning on the basis of current weather conditions, waves and tides. The charming dive boat accommodates only max. 12 divers.
Book your Scuba Diving day trip today
Give us a call to schedule your scuba diving day trip
|1 – 2 day trips||THB 3’900|
|3 – 5 day trips||THB 3’700|
|6 – 9 day trips||THB 3’600|
|10 days and more||THB 3’500|
|Phi Phi Islands surchage||THB 1’000|
|Non diver||THB 1’800|
- Full day boat excursion
- 2 dives per day
- Diving instructor / guide
- Cylinders, weights and snorkeling equipment
- Light breakfast, lunch, fruits, drinking water, coffee and tea
- Round-trip transfer from hotels in Karon, Kata, Nai Harn and Rawai to Chalong pier (other areas on surcharge)
- National park fees for trips to Phi Phi Islands (THB 600)
- Rental diving equipment
- Private diving instructor
- Soft drinks and beer
Rental equipment discount for several days of diving
Normal price for 1 – 2 days = THB 780 per day
10% for 3 – 5 days = THB 702 per day
30% for 5 – 10 days = THB 546 per day
Meet us at the diving pier and save
THB 200 discount per day for meet at pier with own transportation
Nitrox 32% half-price
THB 150 per cylinder (THB 300 per day)
Most popular dive sites
Listed are only the most popular dive areas for scuba diving day trips: