- Overnight cruise with our diving boat in a dreamlike and cinematic landscape setting (max. 10 participants)
- Diving / snorkeling without time limit at carefully selected places (total 4 dives)
- Overnight stay in a hotel in the heart of Phi Phi Islands (double occupancy)
- Extensive exploration of Phi Phi Don Island (famous twin beaches viewpoint, beach promenade with fire shows etc.)
- Spectacular diving / snorkeling and a great opportunity to experience the fascination of the world famous Phi Phi Islands at the same time
In the morning of the first day we cruise Read More -->
with our diving vessel
towards Phi Phi Islands. The journey takes about 3 hours. The Phi Phi Islands archipelago comprises six islands (Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Ley, Mosquito Island, Bamboo Island, Koh Bida Nok and Koh Bida Nai). The tourist center is located on Phi Phi Don. The famous Maya Bay at Phi Phi Ley can be seen from a distance as we drive past. The bay remains closed until further notice due to nature conservation reasons.
The numerous, world class diving and snorkeling sites in Phi Phi Islands National Park promise an enormous abundance of fish and an impressive biodiversity. Black tip reef sharks and turtles can often be admired in the very shallow water. The colorful soft corals, the huge schools of fish and the mysterious shipwreck are just as impressive.
Based on the prevailing conditions, we decide which dive sites / snorkeling sites we are going to approach. We conduct two extensive dives a day – total 4 dives in two days. This enables us to explore Phi Phi Don on the first day in the afternoon and to return to Phuket on the second day in the afternoon. You like to explore more islands and stay longer on Phi Phi Island? Then the island hopping and dive cruise is maybe a great option for you.
The catering on board by our crew includes a light breakfast and lunch with Thai food on the first day. On the second day there will be lunch and fruits served. Drinking water, coffee and tea on board are included. Soft drinks and beer can be bought or brought along. The accommodation is a simple, clean room in a centrally located hotel with the usual facilities such as a private bathroom, air conditioning and refrigerator.